Come Serve With UsJoin a supportive Team of professionals with a passion for caring for at risk youth and their families. Whether you are just starting your career in mental health or have vast experience in the field, Griffith Centers has a place for you. Submit your resume today! Job openingsGet In Touch
Giffith Centers employs a passionate group of professionals who are dedicated to the health and safety of the clients in their care.
Careers are available for those just entering the mental health field and for those with vast experience. Gain the knowledge and experience you need to take your career to next level.
With a commitement to team work and the Mission, we work with a purpose in all we do!
Are you looking for a chance to make a difference in a young person’s life? Are you searching for the opportunity to provide needed guidance and direction to some of our community’s at risk youth? Are you looking for an entry level position that will prepare you for a future in the mental health field? Are you at least 21 years old? We may have an exciting opportunity just for you! Now Hiring Mental Health Technicians for our August and September 2021 Training Classes. Submit your Resume today!
- Three levels of medical plans through Cigna Local Plus to choose from (including a 100% company paid HDHP for employee only)
- 100% company-paid dental and vision (employee only), with the option to purchase for spouse and children
- Flexible and Health Spending Accounts
- Life / AD&D insurance, and long term disability, and the option to purchase voluntary life insurance for spouse and children
- Supplemental insurance options through Assurity
- Participation in our 403B plan
- Tuition reimbursement, $250 annual membership / license stipend, $500 annual Professional Development / CEU stipend
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness as an approved Non-Profit Employer
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm MST