Making a Difference in Someone's World
Join a supportive team of professionals passionate about caring for children, families, and adults.
A career in mental health can be enriching as you will have the opportunity to work with an organization serving marginalized communities.
Griffith Centers has a place for you with various roles available to meet you where you’re at in your career journey.
Life at Griffith Centers
Griffith Centers employs dedicated professionals focused on the health and safety of the clients in our care.
Careers are available for those just entering the mental health field and those with vast experience. Gain the knowledge and expertise you need to take your career to the next level.
We are committed to teamwork and the mission and we work with a purpose in all we do!
Throughout our programs, you can make a difference in a young individual’s life who may need guidance and support. You will have the opportunity to help adults with disabilities navigate the challenges of life that are a different lived experience. You can have a chance to support families who are struggling in everyday life through therapeutic services.
You can join our team to support our mental health practitioners in various ways, keeping the overall mission of our organization on course.
We offer employer-sponsored benefits (the employer pays for part of the cost), eligible after 90 days of employment: health, dental, and vision. We offer life insurance, pet insurance, and supplemental benefit options.
Competitive Benefits Package
- Three levels of medical plans through Cigna Local Plus to choose from (including a 100% company paid HDHP for employee only)
- 100% company-paid dental and vision (employee only), with the option to purchase for spouse and children
- Flexible and Health Spending Accounts
- Life/AD&D insurance, and long term disability, and the option to purchase voluntary life insurance for spouse and children
- Supplemental insurance options through Assurity
- Participation in our 403B plan
- Tuition reimbursement, $250 annual membership/license stipend, $500 annual Professional Development/CEU stipend
- Eligibility for Public Service Loan Forgiveness as an approved Non-Profit Employer
- 48 hours of Personal Time per year and 10 Vacation Days in your first year of employment (Vacation time increases with every 2 years of Service)
- 12 paid holidays per calendar year
- 40-hour annual bereavement benefit
- Employee Assistance Program – available to employee and family members
- Consistent Scheduling
Machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.